Monday 22 July 2013

A Fresh Start...

It's Monday today and also the last day of my holiday.

I have also decided that it's the last day of my old life and that tomorrow begins a fresh start for me.

I'll admit that this is a vow that I've made on numerous occasions before but, never before in a public setting.

So, this new start has two elements that, as a whole, come back to one goal.

The first element is to be healthy, eat healthily, lose weight and tone up. However, the main thing behind this 'resolution' is to be comfortable in my own skin. I have purchased a bikini as a motivator. I want to be able to wear it (just in my garden but still...) and feel confident with how I look.

Spotty dreams

The second element is to get myself on track. On a personal level, I can't carry on feeling like I have been. I feel doubly bad for how my depression must be, or more accurately, is affecting my parents. I've come so far but I've still got a long way to go and I must keep going. On a professional level, I need to find my purpose in life and start a plan to go out and make it happen. It doesn't matter how fast or slow I go, I just want to know I'm on my way.

These two elements all come back to one thing - one goal: be happy.

Wish me luck.

B x


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments.

10