Sunday 4 January 2015

Sunday Supplement: Week #1


Sunday has always been a lazy day for me. A day for coffee, newspapers, family, meandering walks topped off watching a black and white film all snuggled up on the couch. Bliss.

For me, it's definitely a slippers and cosy jumper kind of day.

A former friend of mine once invited me to do something on a Sunday. Do something that means I need to dress, put make-up on and be sociable? Em - you can see why they are a former friend! If it takes effort - it won't be happening on a Sunday!

Anyway, with that in mind, I decided that I would do a easy, lazy post series that I could pop up on a Sunday with minimal effort. Thus my Sunday Supplement was born inside my head.

So, I aim to share some fun things each Sunday for every one of the 52 weeks of 2015. A bit of a daunting challenge but I'll give it a go!






This week I've chosen to read some fun short stories about New Year romance. Maybe it will give me some tips to find a man this year!!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P1G7EZ2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00P1G7EZ2&linkCode=as2&tag=romantrambli-21&linkId=REK6S4SGDFJV6AEV





"When you smile to the world, the world smiles back."






 

The new series of The Musketeers started again on Friday and what's not to love about a bit of swashbuckle at the end of a long week?

Oooh, a slow walking scene - my favourite part of any show/film.
When I plonked myself in front of the telly to watch, I decided to time how long it took before the first punch was thrown. 3 minutes, 34 seconds. Then I decided to time how long it took before the first sexy scene. 12 minutes, 23 seconds. Swashbuckle and smooching - that right there is some awesome storytelling! Is it any wonder I love this show?







More next Sunday. Maybe. Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the laughing man (again) and laughed right along with him (again)! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

10