Sunday 1 February 2015

Sunday Supplement: Week #5


Woo hoo - it's February!!





As I write this, Andy Murray is currently playing Novak Djokovic in the final of the Australian Open. It's all I will be doing this morning and huge fingers crossed for Andy. (That sounds like I have huge fingers. I don't!) Also, isn't that t-shirt just awesome?
Source: Cameron Spencer/Getty Images AsiaPac








I really should stop laughing at my own jokes. Or at least my own Twitter conversations.

Okay, this wasn't a joke but it did make me smile. I wonder what other finds are lurking in the back of my granny's cupboards!









1 comment:

  1. We went decimal in 1971 so those plates are 40+ years old. I hope she doesn't have anything else in her kitchen cupboards which is that old! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

10